Sunday, July 11, 2010

End of Week 2

This past week was a yucky one. Although I kept within my points, I was a big slug.


Along with the the points system, Weight Watchers has what's called "The Good Health Guidelines." They include daily eating 5 (9 for my weight) servings of fruits and vegetables, 2 (3 for me) servings of milk products, 6 glasses of liquids, 2 teaspoons of olive oil, 2 servings of lean protein, and a vitamin/mineral supplement. I don't have a real tough time getting the fruits/vegetables and liquds in, but I have to really think about the milk and oil. I'm not a real big milk drinker and greasy foods have never been my downfall. So as I said, I kept within my points, but I wasn't as careful as I had been the first week on the Good Health Guidelines. Nonetheless, I still lost 2 pounds, which is a total of 5.6 for two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome news! Congrats! By the way, I hardly recognize you in that photo -- is that without makeup? Be kind to yourself! You rock!

    ReplyDelete